Shop Pgh and Beyond

Sunday, December 03, 2006

"There's No Place Like Home"

If there is one thing I can't resist, it's a pair of ruby red slippers. Well, flats.

I found these on sale at Payless of all places, and they have held up well. The soles are textured with some fuzzy material so they are less slippery than most of the ballet flats I have found. And they are oh-so comfortable. There's nothing like red shoes to dress up an outfit of classic pieces. Usually I wear them with jeans and a black sweater. But I've found that they complement something robin's egg blue surprisingly well when separated by a neutral solid.

Totally buying these for my sister for Christmas. Shhh.

Click on the photo to order from the website.

1 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

These red shoes look beautiful..i too have a plan of buying this type of
fashinable shoes for Christmas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home